Saturday, September 8, 2007

SUMMERTIME



i've been a bit melancholy all week long...it seems as though summer is winding down and we are moving into the fall season. i love the summer and everything that comes with it...mostly just because i get to spend so much time traveling and being in the great outdoors doing everything i love most.



we spent last weekend (labor day weekend) at owyhee lake. as we were pulling out of the lake on monday night, i turned to my friend and told him how sad i was...that i felt like that was our last hoorah for the summer.



my summer was full of fun...spent lots of time on the boat with the ski posse, went all the way from the atlantic coast (georgia) to the carribean sea (cancun) and then to the pacific coast (santa cruz), FINALLY learned to jump wake to wake on the wakeboard, got my first stamp in my passport, and moved three times...just to name some of the fun.

6 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

Looks like FUN. Cindy, your photo skills are amazing. Your pics of just every day things (which h2o skiing is to you!) are incredible. You are so talented. LOVES!

Dana said...

Looks like you had quite a summer - how fun! It was fun to see photos of Lara too - what is she up to these days? Looks like you two had fun in Cancun. You are such a fun girl! Love your blog!

Kim said...

and you say you have nothing fun to report on your blog...look at the list of great things you did/do!! live it up!!! miss you adn will see you soon!!

Grandma W said...

My Goodness! What a summer you have had! We should all be so
lucky! Do it while you can Honey
because one day, your life will slow down for a while, but that is
OK! You sure are quite the photo-
grapher! Great pictures!
WE love you!

Unknown said...

LOVE being able to 'keep up with you' via your blog Cindy!! You Bigelow girls have wonderful writing skills and YOU my frend take some GORGEOUS photos!! Got to find an outlet that allows you do that to make MONEY while you're making all those wonderful memories!! :) Keep up the AWESOME writing 'cause I LOVE keepin' up with you! See you REALLY soon! Yipee!! xoxox

DK Johnston said...

CINDY!!! I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am that you found me! I actually have tried to email you but am pretty sure I have the wrong email. I'm glad you joined the blogging world and that I did too! It is so fun to see what you are up to these days! I miss you! I believe Kari lives somewhere in southern Utah. I should know more....I'm pretty sure she has 3 kids now. Last I saw her she was doing well. I got to see Noelle at her wedding reception in Utah a few months ago. She also has a blog link on my page so check that out too! Lisa is in Fallon and is having a baby any day now. Ummmm....you will never believe that I actually lived down the street from Laura Stone in Oregon 2 summers ago. She is doing so good...I have some pictures I need to email you of her and her little family. FUN STUFF! Lets definitely keep in touch better!! Love ya,
Kristan