i LOVE my new place. it is a brand new, never been lived in row home (i'm spoiled!!!!). we have been there for almost a month and couldn't be happier!
my room's not very big...this was the best I could do :(
i get to have my own bathroom! again, I'M SPOILED!
what you see when you first step in thru the front door.
20 comments:
Hi Honey! My goodness! What a cute new home you have!! No wonder you love it so much!! We need to get over and see the real thing, but, thank you for putting the pictures on your blog!!! I am so glad you have a real nice place to live! Makes you feel good doesn't it? Thank you again for showing us!!!
We love you!
you have a piano!!! sigh. cute cute house!
Looks great Cindy. I especially love it that you have your own bathroom. Somedays I wish I had my own bathroom. Enjoy it while you can! Can't wait until I can come to BOise to actually check it out love TENLEY
i love looking at your blog for 2 reasons, 1) so i can see pics of cute you, whom i miss like mad adn 2) so i can rock out to rick springfield. it truly makes my day when i open your blog and jessie's girl comes on....i have mad love for that song and in a wierd way rick springfield himself. :)
Holy Cow! These posts have been here for a week and I didn't know it. I thought you had abandoned the blog scene for a while. I am so glad that you are back!! Yeah!
I loved the update and the pictures. I don't think your update was quite accurate or complete though. Do you?!?!!? Teasing.
Call me when you get a chance. I want to hear all about the job scene and what not.
Love you lots and miss you too.
your new place is awesome! and is that you're parents old piano? i love that piano. i remember singing while you'd play when we were in junior high.
sure love you!
update on baby snap??!!
your pictures of lisa-marie's cute family are so adorable!
Hey, I just dropped in for a peak to see whast was going on. Looks like you are busy. Your new home is so cute. How is the new job? social life? love life? I am anxiously awaiting the call to fly to CA. I will go down the 15th of Jan. if not sooner. Then I will also get to see Sarah Jane, too.
Luv U
Aunt Penny
Okay, this is so weird. I knew you at Ricks College about a million years ago. (And I'm pretty sure it was still called Ricks about the time I knew you.)
Anyway, I'm doing a little blog surfing and came across your blog. So strange, because last week I was watching tv and there was a girl on there that looked like you, even though I couldn't remember your name until I found your blog.
So, my maiden name is Lovell and you took some pictures when Jake was running for Student Body President. How I remember that? Not sure.
You probably didn't get through my novel of a comment, but anyhow, your house is darling. I love it. It's fun to see peoples blogs that I knew from Ricks.
cindy. after readin the last comment on your page i guess this sound similaer. but being one of the only guys in the rick/byui photo program helps you remember. i too have a blog.
Cindy, I love the house!! It is too cute:) This is Nicole Coles (Vogelsberg)! I found your blog through Andi's! Email me at pringles299@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite to ours! I would love to keep in touch and can't wait to hear from you!
Cindy! Hey you! So I am finding all kinds of people since I joined the blogging world! You look great! Where are you living? Well, check out my new blogspot and let's keep in touch! Loves! Jess
Hey Cindy, it's Deborah. Love the house. Super cute. I found your blog through Pena. Hope you're doing well. My blog is greganddeborahbarton.blogspot.com
Hi Cindy! I didn't realize you had a blog;-) That is fun. I am going to add you to my list, hope you don't mind. Also, check out my blog sometime www.princessbordelga.blogspot.com
Cindy! Haha, next time you read this you will be reunited with lots of people looks like! this is Steph (stephens)Johnson from HS. I love the place and you look so beautiful and like you are having so much fun!!! Keep in touch!!!
http://www.ourjohnsonjourney.blogspot.com/
Adorable place Cindy, now that you and James aren't in the same ward I won't get to see you. :) Keep in touch!
Wow, Cindy Bigelow!! I'm so glad you found me! Geesh, we don't even need to have a high school reunion- Blogger reunites us! You look so cute, and so does your new home (well, still fairly new to you, I suppose). It was fun to catch up on your life. Tell your parents hi for me!
so i totally just found your blog skipping around through other friends. hope that's ok! you place looks awesome! (this is mel (bradshaw) mealey by the way)
Cindy we love the house!!! We miss you! If the shanty ever wants to have a reunion at Lake Powell let us know!! Danny, Ang, Avery
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment