"Hi Honey!
Hey! How was your date on Saturday night?? You know that is something you could put on your blog! You could tell about your new job and lots of things!
Waiting so patiently!
Love you!
Grandma"
This is an email I received from my Grandma Weldon today...and I have received many like it over the past couple of weeks. So, I decided because I love my Grandma so much and because she is one of two of the BEST grandmas to have ever hit this planet (sorry Grandma, you have to share the #1 spot with Grandma Bigelow!), I would start blogging for her again. For those of you that don't know my Grandma, let me tell you...her grandkids are her TREASURES in life. She finds complete joy in being a part of her grand children's lives and most of all...SEEING THEM HAPPY.
So Grandma, this is my belated birthday present to you! I'm setting a new goal in honor of you...i promise at least one new blog a week. Between you and me, I know there is a GREATER lesson you are trying to teach me in this new little challenge you have given me...and for that, I thank you. I've thought a lot about your little emails and comments to me lately about doing my blog...and the deeper meaning beneath it all. Maybe I can share my insights with you over a bowl of ice cream on your back patio one day next week :).
So here goes nothing...diving back in to share "a little from the life of Cindy" with you all. I guess what it really all means is, CINDY IS BACK. I guess you could say I have been in hiding (even from myself, a little) for the past 6 months or so...and this is my attempt at re-discovering myself.
SURE LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!
p.s...Sorry Grandma, but no blogging about my date on Saturday. We'll save that for the bowl of ice cream :)
This is an email I received from my Grandma Weldon today...and I have received many like it over the past couple of weeks. So, I decided because I love my Grandma so much and because she is one of two of the BEST grandmas to have ever hit this planet (sorry Grandma, you have to share the #1 spot with Grandma Bigelow!), I would start blogging for her again. For those of you that don't know my Grandma, let me tell you...her grandkids are her TREASURES in life. She finds complete joy in being a part of her grand children's lives and most of all...SEEING THEM HAPPY.
So Grandma, this is my belated birthday present to you! I'm setting a new goal in honor of you...i promise at least one new blog a week. Between you and me, I know there is a GREATER lesson you are trying to teach me in this new little challenge you have given me...and for that, I thank you. I've thought a lot about your little emails and comments to me lately about doing my blog...and the deeper meaning beneath it all. Maybe I can share my insights with you over a bowl of ice cream on your back patio one day next week :).
So here goes nothing...diving back in to share "a little from the life of Cindy" with you all. I guess what it really all means is, CINDY IS BACK. I guess you could say I have been in hiding (even from myself, a little) for the past 6 months or so...and this is my attempt at re-discovering myself.
SURE LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!
p.s...Sorry Grandma, but no blogging about my date on Saturday. We'll save that for the bowl of ice cream :)
8 comments:
Yeah Grandma! Way to go!!!!!
Welcome back Cindy. I'm soooo happy. I've missed your blog!
Hey, I want to hear about your date on Saturday. Call me. I'll eat ice cream while we talk even.
LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Glad that you are coming out of "hiding."
YIPPEE!!! Grandma has done what I have been wanting to do. Everyday I open my bloglines, just hoping you hav something so i can feel nearer to you!!!! THIS MADE MY DAY!
Date? Details, please! :)
I love you sister and can't wait to see you SOON!!
i am the happiest!
Hooray!!!! I knew you could do it! You don't know how happy I was when I went to your blog, and.....
there it was!!! I knew your sisters would be happy too!! We have missed your smiling face and wonderful journals!! You bet we can sit on the patio and have a bowl of ice cream! Any time you can come over!! Thank you!
I love you!!
Oh, and by the way - of course, you need to share the #1 spot with both Grandma B. and me!! Wouldn't have it any other way! That isn't the way our girls operate!!
I love you!
I'm so glad to see you back! I've missed you, too!
Ah, come on . . . inquiring minds want to know. :) Love you--Aunt Penny
She is a beautiful Grandma, isn't she. How lucky I, my brother, sisters and our spouses are that we get to celebrate 60 years of marriage with her and Dad this weekend on our Mexico cruise. By the way, she has always been a terrific mom, too.
Post a Comment