This is my good friend, Sydnee. Sydnee and I became fast friends last year when she moved into the branch after graduating from high school. She and I worked together on the activity committee and shared all of our secrets with each other. I love this girl like she's my own little sister. . .and I tend to be protective of her like she is too. And I love that she let's me. And I must say. . .she reminds me of myself 9 years ago (scary, I know). Well, Syd moved to Idaho Falls about 2 weeks ago and I miss her terribly. But, I'm so excited for her and this big new step. She is going to be going to BYU-Idaho in the winter. . .I'm a bit jealous of the amazing 4 years she has ahead of her!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
may randomness.
Just a few blog worthy photos of some May happenings I didn't blog about. . .
This one was from my friend, Livi's, bridal shower early in the month (she's the cute one in the center with the fantastic white hair). Livi and her fiance, Sam are in my single's branch and are getting married next week. Oh, how I am going to miss this girl. She is one of the most sincere, outrageously fun, stylish, entertaining, and lovely ladies I've ever known. And she wears red lipstick almost everyday and looks smashing. I'm jealous every time I see it on her. Oh, and her relief society lessons. . .amazing. Ugh. . .I'll really miss that!


This is my good friend, Sydnee. Sydnee and I became fast friends last year when she moved into the branch after graduating from high school. She and I worked together on the activity committee and shared all of our secrets with each other. I love this girl like she's my own little sister. . .and I tend to be protective of her like she is too. And I love that she let's me. And I must say. . .she reminds me of myself 9 years ago (scary, I know). Well, Syd moved to Idaho Falls about 2 weeks ago and I miss her terribly. But, I'm so excited for her and this big new step. She is going to be going to BYU-Idaho in the winter. . .I'm a bit jealous of the amazing 4 years she has ahead of her!




These were all from a BBQ I had at a park near my house on Memorial Day. 35 of my friends made it out to the BBQ and we had a GREAT time. We ate ourselves silly, laughed, enjoyed the beautiful weather, talked a lot, laughed some more, played boccie ball and badminton, and of we of course ended the night with a little water fight. Sorry if the last picture is a touch inappropriate. . .but what is a party without my crazy British friend, Hannah?
This is my good friend, Sydnee. Sydnee and I became fast friends last year when she moved into the branch after graduating from high school. She and I worked together on the activity committee and shared all of our secrets with each other. I love this girl like she's my own little sister. . .and I tend to be protective of her like she is too. And I love that she let's me. And I must say. . .she reminds me of myself 9 years ago (scary, I know). Well, Syd moved to Idaho Falls about 2 weeks ago and I miss her terribly. But, I'm so excited for her and this big new step. She is going to be going to BYU-Idaho in the winter. . .I'm a bit jealous of the amazing 4 years she has ahead of her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love all these HAPPY posts from you! What a great time you have been having.
Mom told me about your BBQ. She said it was fun. Wish IO could have been there.
HAVE A BLAST IN POWELL. I'LL BE EXCITED TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT!
LOVE YOU.
Thanks for the shout out girl - you're the best!
Post a Comment