I
FINALLY got to meet sweet Olive Claire Marshall this weekend! Her momma,
Andi is one of my very best friends from high school and a college roommate. I have so many great memories with Andi, fooling around as silly teenagers and then as careless college kids in Rexburg and Hawaii. . .it's hard to believe this baby girl is her very own! She is such a beautiful person. . .inside and out. . .I am so grateful to have had her as my close friend for so many years!
Andi and Olive were in Boise for Memorial Weekend visiting Andi's family (we missed you, Spencer!) and I was fortunate to spend some time with the two of them on Thursday night and Monday morning.


Andi came over to my house on Saturday morning and we did a mini photo shoot. This is just a tiny sampling of the images. I wanted Andi to be able to post the images on her blog so she could be the one to show off her beautiful self and most adorable baby girl. So many of the images turned out great, so it was hard to resist! But here is a little taste of their loveliness...


It was so good to see you, Andi and Olive! Sure love you both!
8 comments:
how fun! that last pic is soo cute! Love it!
Wow...Cindy you are such a great photorapher...it probably helps having such beautiful people to photograph...the last pic is just so adorable!
That last picture is adoooooooorable.
you look awesome! and so happy. i love that your blogging so i can see more of your life and that cute boy your hanging with.:)
dang it all. i need some of that olive love!
Beautiful pictures Cindy! It was so much fun seeing Andi and her beautiful little Olive!!
So cute!!
you rock! i love love love them, can't wait to see the rest. spencer will be so surprised on fathers day.
Post a Comment