Thursday, May 21, 2009

eagle field of honor.


My mom told me about a neat display of 600 flags at Merrill Park in Eagle on Sunday, so Travis and I went to check it out on Tuesday night. It is called "The Field of Honor" and it was beautiful. They had 600 flags, all set up in perfect rows, honoring the men and women...past and present...that so valiantly serve our country.

If you live in town, be sure to get there by Tuesday the 26th to check it out! It makes for a perfect evening walk around the park.


I wanted to get a better shot of the flags, so Trav hoisted me up on his shoulders and it made for fun pictures of more than just the flags...



HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND! I hope it is full of sun, food, and fun. Let the summer begin, baby!

3 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

Uh, you guys are cute!

Can I say that on your blog?

Hi Travis!

Oh yeah. The flags are neat too. I saw them last year when we were home at this time. Really a cool thing.

lara said...

i remember there was something like this in idaho falls once. nice.

John and Danielle said...

Hey girl! Haven't checked in for a while! Looks like things are good! Just wanted to say hi! Loves!