Saturday, May 2, 2009

i heart cherry blossoms...

...and these seem to be the very last ones of spring.

But I guess I can't complain because really, that is a good a sign...a sign that summer is right around the corner. And we all know what summer really means: WATERSKIING!!!

I am a tiny bit sad though...spring always seems to fly by way too quick. I love spring and the fresh and renewing spirit it brings to my life. I always feel more motivated, more energized, and just all around better. I love literally watching the world come to life right before my eyes. I love waking up in the morning to birds chirping. And the smell! You just can't beat the smell of spring. I wish I could bottle it up and save it for some of those dreary winter days.



But like I said...that's all the complaining I'll be doing. BRING ON THE SUMMER!

1 comment:

Kim said...

i miss spring, and fall...well, all the seasons really because we pretty much have one. while it is nice to always have green grass and flowers in bloom there is something aobut watching it come and go that is invigorating and refreshing to the spirit. and cherry blossoms can't be beat!!!