Monday, July 11, 2011

the weekend report.

. lunch date at sizzler with lara, sarah jane, and luke friday afternoon.  oh how we love sizzler's salad bar!

. sephora, sodas, and the park.

. relay for life in boise with fred meyer and the bakers on friday night.

. morning temple session at the boise temple.  the last one for a year . . . they are closing it for an entire year to do a remodel.  we are so sad to not have a temple close enough to go every week!  we will sure miss it.  twin falls here we come . . .

. yummy lunch and a much needed nap on saturday after the temple.


. dinner date at taj mahal with spencer, andi and baby harrison, and lara.  delish indian food!

. hours of shanty videos, popcorn, hot tamales, cupcakes, and peanut m&m's after taj mahal.  oh the sweet, sweet memories.
 
. great day at church.  and an awesome lesson on repentance in young women's!

. a favorite meal for sunday lunch . . . lemon parmesan chicken covered in lettuce and a mango-peach-cherry fruit salad.  the perfect summer meal.  yumm.o!

. no bake cookies.  i-yi-yi.  i could eat the whole batch myself.

. home teachers.  we have the best home teachers ever.  they even brought us two loaves of banana bread that weren't even made by one of their wives . . . it was all the man!

. bbq with some ward friends and lara.  it was a lovely, lovely time and a great chance to get to know some people in our ward better.  we were really grateful for the invite.

. good sunday night chats with lara.  we love that she is here!

WHAT A LOVELY WEEKEND. 

3 comments:

lara said...

i love that i'm here too!

wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Roo said...

Yes, I admit that I feel sorry for myself right now. And probably for the next month...I am warning you. But I feel extra sorry for myself seeing these amazing pictures of you two together. I want to be 19 again, not have softball in my life and just play with you two! I can lay on my bed and day dream about the summer of 2000. changed my life.
So yes, I should be there. I am sad I am not but happy you two can have a great summer.
amen

lara said...

this weekend was amazing. key word: WAS.

it's time for you to blog again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!