Thursday, October 29, 2009

that takes me back.



While Andi and Aubry were here for the Jason Mraz weekend, Friday night we just hung around Andi's parent's house. Andi and her dad, Dellas, busted out the old guitar and sang this little duet. They sang, I cried. I have so many memories of laying on that exact floor as a high school girl, listening to Andi and her dad sing together! One of the best moments of the weekend for me!

4 comments:

robin said...

i love that song. it reminds me of my dad. and of andi.

now i'm sad . . .

Grandma W. said...

Honey, you must take after your Grandma too, just like Lisa Marie!!
I can't help but cry when I do things like that too! But........
there is nothing wrong with shedding a few tears now and then!
Makes a person feel good!! Andi is still such a cute girl!! And, thank you again for posting on your blog!!!!
I love you!

Andi said...

oh, this is terrible, but i'm glad you enjoyed it.

aubry. said...

was i sitting in the corner of that room painting my nails hot pink?

okay, i love the sound of andi's voice - but i'm going to be honest... i've never heard that song before in my life.