And then last night, Travis and I carved pumpkins together. Not only do I have a brilliant boyfriend, but a very patient one as well. He endured me trying to find the {almost} perfect pumpkin. Poor kid . . . he endures those kinds of moments often!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
fall fun.
A couple of weekends ago, Travis and I went out with two of our favorite friends, Sam and Livi. We made our way out to the corn maze, ate hamburgers and grilled corn on the cob, watched a pig race, and didn't get lost in the maze because I have the most brilliant boyfriend in town. After nearly freezing to death at the corn maze we went back to Sam and Livi's and enjoyed some hot coco motion and a lot of laughing (you can always count on that when you are with Livi)!






And then last night, Travis and I carved pumpkins together. Not only do I have a brilliant boyfriend, but a very patient one as well. He endured me trying to find the {almost} perfect pumpkin. Poor kid . . . he endures those kinds of moments often!




HAPPY HALLOWEEN, PEEPS!!
And then last night, Travis and I carved pumpkins together. Not only do I have a brilliant boyfriend, but a very patient one as well. He endured me trying to find the {almost} perfect pumpkin. Poor kid . . . he endures those kinds of moments often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yeah! I've missed you. You know your posts make lots of people happy. Especially, Grandma! Thanks for sharing your fun fall festivities. You guys' pumpkins turned out cute.
I love you.
we had sooo much fun even though it was freezing!! Thanks for hanging - its always a blast with you guys
Hooooray!!! I am so glad to see you back on the blog!! I miss it because that is about the only way we get to know what you kids are doing!! And, you do such fun things together! Your pumpkins are so cute!!
Keep up your blog, please!!
I love you!
I love fall and especially Halloween!!!!! You must come over and enjoy some pumpkin deliciousness! Seriously I make these unbelievable pumpkin squares. You will just love em'. We could play games and stuff ourselves w/ pumpkin goodness. What do you say? Seriously you and Travis are adorable love love it!
Cindy it's so good to see you! You look great, of course, and how fun to see your bf! I had to say that, bf just sounds like the shanty. He sounds like a good one. I also love your pumpkins.
The description of how cold it was got to me and reminded me of how cold it is in ID!!!
OK, seriously... What is taking the kid so long? You guys are SUPER CUTE together! Love the update! Miss you Cin.
Wow! Love the Jack-os. Isn't Halloween fun? We were with Nathan and Bryan so it was kind of quiet.
Aunt Penny
Post a Comment