Trav and I take turns . . . every other weekend . . . being in charge of date night.
Trav is in charge of tomorrow night's date night.
I came home from Young Women's last night and found this on our kitchen counter . . .
I opened it up and read this . . .
My cute husband officially asked me out on a date . . . kind of like we are in high school again. And I loved it! He went to the Asian Market and bought a bamboo rolling mat, some extra Nori and some pretty chopsticks. He even reserved three different 'Japanese' movies at the library for me to pick from. Now, that's planned ahead, paid for and paired off! Elder Oaks would be so proud!
We made sushi a few months ago and LOVED it. We have talked about wanting to do it again several times.
Can't wait for tomorrow night!
Can't wait for tomorrow night!
1 comment:
I hope you enjoyed the sushi out as much as when you fixed it for yourselves!! Did they speak English in the Japanese movies?
I am glad to see you doing all these fun things "before" you have children as they do change your lifestyle a bit!!!?? But, by then,it is A-OK! Then you do different fun things! LIke your sisters and families do! Like your Grandparents used to do!
We love you!
Post a Comment