The other Friday Trav and I babysat Sarah Jane and Luke while Kim and Rich went out on a date to celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary. We decided to take the kids out to have some fun rather than hanging out at home.
We went to McDonald's (oh, yum. ugh.) and then took them to a place in town that is a warehouse fully of bounce houses, slide, and obstacle courses. We had been there one time for Sarah's birthday and knew they loved it. The kids were much more tired than last time, but still had a great time.
A night at this place is sure to be full of little kiddo giggles . . . which I LOVE.
Trav and I each took one of the kids and went wherever they wanted to go. I had Luke, so there aren't as many pictures of miss Sarah Jane. She was there, having all sorts of fun with her Uncle Trav.
We had one VERY sleepy Luke that night!
3 comments:
Cute kids.
CUTE BANGS!
oh my gosh, lisa! i was going to say the same thing! cute kids and cute bangs! love it!
What fun!! It is so nice they are so close now and you can take care of them once in a while! They are both so darned cute, and know how much fun they had with the two of you!!!
Love You1
Post a Comment