Weekend before last we took the young women from our ward snowshoeing in Idaho City.
The weather was perfect, the girls were so excited, we ate good food, and there was a lot of laughter . . . it was a GREAT day!
The crew first thing in the morning before heading up to the mountains.
Anytime priesthood brethren are needed, I always quickly volunteer Trav. I love it when he comes along on our activities . . . and so do the girls! They love him and think he is so fun . . . which makes my heart sing.
Our super fun Bishop hanging out in the snow cave he made while the girls were all in the cabin warming up.
Miss Sarah and I. She is my pal. I adore her. She reminds me SO MUCH of Lara. That must be why I find her so easy to love.
Beautiful Idaho. Oh how I love thee!!!
It was a GREAT trip. The girls are already looking forward to and talking about next year's trip!
p.s...Guess who is the new Young Women's President in the ward? Yikes.
5 comments:
Hmmmmm. I am guessing the new Young Women's President is Cindy Worwood!! Surprise! Surprise!!
No, I am not surprised! I am sure the girls all love you, especially when you take them on little trips like this one! I would too!
Love you!
That looks fun... it also looks cold. I would love to do that if I didn't have to be cold. You are the YW president? You will be fabulous!!!
you are the cutest cindy!
i bet those girls just adore you! who wouldn't?!
i've been dying to go snowshoeing!
and i can't believe you have no snow in the background of that first pic. what?! wish that were us.
love you!
your pillowcase will be sent soon my dear! :)
oh, yay, cin! you'll be awesome, no worries. (you already are!)
what a wonderful experience for those girls...some of my favorite memories were camping with my fellow young women and my amazing leaders...i grew so much in those years. i bet they LOVE you!
Post a Comment