Tuesday, January 25, 2011

please, do yourselves a favor . . .

. . . and make this for dinner tonight.


Thank you Kristie for the a.maz.ing recipe!

4 comments:

Grandma W. said...

Yummy! That really looks good, Honey! I will have to look up that recipe! You sure do put some pretty pictures of food on the blog!
We love you!

Sheen said...

yumm.o cindy!

Roo said...

I all of a sudden had this craving to see Cindy Bigelow... so I clicked on to the good old blog and I got my fix :) lvoe all the post especially the weekend away one. what a fun weekend

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

Cindy! You have a blog!! I love it I can't believe how cute you and your husband are!! I love that you did a weekend getaway in Boise, that is such a fun idea. I cant thank you enough for sending me that cd of aiden, I love it! I hope that all is well and sure do miss your face!