Friday, January 7, 2011

garden-a-glow

 To celebrate my birthday this year, my family got together for dinner at Chili's and a trip to the Botanical Garden's 'Garden-A-Glow.'


It was chilly and muddy, but the colors and lights were beautiful.  It seemed Sarah couldn't run fast enough to get to what she wanted to see and Luke was the perfect baby hanging out in the baby pack on Richard's back.

And Santa Clause was PERFECT.  I got teary eyed just standing in line watching him with the children.  I kind of wanted to go cuddle up on his lap and tell him what I wanted for Christmas!



Sorry about the blurry picture, but it's the only one we got of the pretty reindeer we got to pet.  (I need a new camera, BAD.  REAL BAD.)

My cute, cute parents.  If you can't tell from this picture, they are still totally in love, 36 (is that right, mom???) years later.  And I love that.



Richard and Kim were also there . . . sadly, I just didn't get a picture of them.
Thanks for a great evening, family!

1 comment:

Grandma W. said...

What beautiful pictures, Honey!!
That is something we hope we can do next year when we can both walk better and further! (We hope) I think it is so neat they do that each year for the people of Boise!
You always take good pictures - that one was just a shaky one!! I for one am so glad you do take them because it really keeps us informed on your activities, which we love!
And, we love you!!!