Sunday, January 2, 2011

luke.

One day in November Trav and I babysat Luke while Kim and Rich worked on getting the last of their boxes unpacked and went to the temple for what I am sure was a much needed date night (Aren't all date nights much needed once you have kids?  Sure seems like it).  

First off, I still LOVE having them here and being able to do things like this.  Second, Luke has completely stolen my heart.  There is something about that little man that completely melts my heart.  Just about every time I go to their house to visit or drop by, the second he sees me, he runs to me (in the way only a chubby little one year old can) and wraps his arms around my legs until I pick him up.  Oh, seriously melts me in every way.

He is a complete joy.


 Trav and I thoroughly enjoyed having the little dude with us for the day.  We drug him all over . . . to the grocery store and to a ward party . . . and he was a completely trooper.  Nothing but happy smiles from him all day.  Seriously, a complete joy.


These next two pictures are from a night we had all of the family over for dinner a few weeks earlier.  Luke loves to crawl into any and every little space he can find.
 


And if this doesn't make you smile and fall right in the love with the little dude, I don't know what will.  He loves to dance and dances anytime he hears music of any kind.  This was just a few days after he took his first steps.

And please, don't listen too closely to my laugh.  It is painfully embarrassing.

3 comments:

Travis said...

Isn't her laugh great? Not embarrassing but awesome.

lara said...

ok. luke is ADORABLE. but cin. i was laughing at your laugh. you know it's one of my favorite things! hahahaha!!!

Grandma W. said...

Isn't he just the cutest little guy? And, he always seems to be so good natured! Honey, your laugh is great! Keep on laughing!
It is good for you!!
Love you!