Thursday, January 20, 2011

basket411 back up and at 'em!

{Can anyone else tell I desperately need a new camera?  UGH.  Sponsors welcome.}

Now that the holidays are over, my sisters and I have been back at it, getting our Bountiful Baskets, cooking meals full of fresh veggies and fruits, and sharing our ideas on our blog.

Here are a few of my recent favorites and ones I am really looking forward to making . . .



Check it out if you are in the need for some fresh, tasty ideas!   

And if you are an Idaho, Washington, Utah, Oregon, or Wyoming resident, be sure to check out Bountiful Baskets.  It is a really fun way to try new fruits and veggies and saves you tons of money at the same time!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

You got bell peppers? I wish I had, crossing my fingers that I get some tomorrow, then I will probably copy your recipe :0)

Grandma W. said...

Your plate with the stuffed bell pepper and salad on it, really look good! You kids are so good about using new recipes! Amd. they all look so good! Keep up the good work!
We Love You!

Roo said...

YUM!!!!!