My 29th birthday was just a couple of weeks ago. It was a great day!
After work, Trav had a really fun night planned.
I read my really cute, homemade card . . .
. . . and then opened my present which was wrapped Trav's style in newspaper. He put the present inside of our fondue pot box and tried his best to make me think he bought me a fondue set and acted like he didn't know we had already had one. Honestly, he almost had me convinced. I was a happy, happy girl to find a jacket inside I had been wanting . . . until it ripped the first time I wore it.
We then went out to dinner at Bajio's and then went ice skating!
We skated for two hours, holding hands and laughing the whole time. It was the perfect date!
Thanks, Babe, for an awesome birthday.
Now, onto YOUR birthday celebration tomorrow!
I love you!
3 comments:
My favourite part is the canadian flag. happy birthday though.
What a fun birthday you had! Ice skating sure looks like fun! Where is Bajio's? Must be a new one Papa and I have not heard of!
Keep on having all the fun you are now having!!
See you for Tranvis' and Mom's
birthdays! That will be fun!!
We love you!
i haven't commented on all of your posts, but i've enjoyed reading them and catching up on your life...
you and travis are cute.
Post a Comment