Monday, January 24, 2011

we L.O.V.E. these kids

 



3 comments:

Kim said...

too bad they can't stand you!

"I willy love them. I miss you and love you. and me and luke willy love you and we willy miss you and i like my dress and my lovey and we WILLY love them. and kim misses you and i misses you and luke misses you and and and i miss you. right? and rich misses you. and sarah misses you. and we like them and we like them and we like them!" xoxo sarah jane :)

Grandma W. said...

Aren't you glad they live in Boise now??!! Yes, they are darling and I know how much they love both of you kids! We are looking forward to Sarah coming to our house when Papa gets home from the hospital and watching "Toylalnd 3" with us!!
I have to make some chocolate chip cookies for when she comes though because she doesn't want any of the others we often have!! Byi the way, her dress is so cute! Did you get it for her?
We love you!

Grandma W. said...

I almost left Luke out! He looks so cute too! He is such a handsome little guy, isn't he? And, so darned soft and cuddly!
Love you!