Monday, January 3, 2011

love this guy.





Christmas Day marked 9 months of marriage for us.  
That's almost a year, folks!  I'm not so sure I like how fast time is flying by.  I love every minute I have with this man.  Just the two of us.

It's been a good 9 months, indeed.  The best 9 months of my life.

2 comments:

Roo said...

I love seeing all the post. You look great.
PS Ryan and I still have slumber parties, we LOVE them.

Grandma W. said...

Oh, I am so glad you are back on the blog!! I love it as it keeps us up on you!! And, you do such a great job! I know - doesn't the time just fly by and especially when you are having such a great time?! Don't ever stop that! Keep feeling just as you do now and you will not have any problems!
Love makes the world go round'!!
We love both of you!