Wednesday, August 11, 2010

one day, fun day getaway!

A week and a half ago, Trav and I took the day off of work and spent the day together at Roaring Springs Water Park. We had SO. MUCH. FUN.

Not only did have the best time spending the day with my husband, but some of my dearest friends from college, Adam and Sheena Daniels, were in town for a wedding and they too were at the water park for the day! I haven't seen them for 5 years. Sheena and I have kept in good contact over the years via blogs and emailing, so it was SO great to finally see her and talk with her face to face.

The only sad part is that we didn't get a picture with Adam, Sheena, and their sweet little Taylin (who I was so happy to finally meet!) These are the only two pictures we took all day long . . .


No comments: