Travis's little brother, Justin was here for a couple of weeks this summer. We've been able to do a lot of really fun things with him. Our favorite was floating the Boise River this last Thursday.

The weather was perfect and HOT and there weren't very many people on the river, being it was in the middle of the week.

We love you, Justin and wish you lived closer so we could do stuff like this all of time! We miss you already!



3 comments:
I love the pics ... so cute! Also love how Trav and his brother are wearing life vests, but you aren't :)
I'm a lot a bit jealous.
How fun!! I bet Justin will be back soon too! It is nice you got to do things with him! Especially now that Travis has a job during the regular week! But, just look at all the weekends you will have!!! Aren't you the lucky ones?
WE love you!
Post a Comment