Last week I had the pleasure of photographing Andi and her sweet Harrison.
I haven't picked up a camera to do a portrait session like this much over the past year so I was a bit nervous and appreciative of Andi's trust (especially because she is a phenomenal photographer herself).
Here are just a few of my favorites from the cold, windy, and cloudy (but lovely) morning i spent with them . . .
Here are just a few of my favorites from the cold, windy, and cloudy (but lovely) morning i spent with them . . .
{We snuck a little of Miss Olive in there too.}
It was of course a lovely afternoon with the two of them, as Andi is one of my best friends from life and that Harrison's is too sweet.
2 comments:
so darling! good job cindy! i love these...
Cute cute cute!!
Post a Comment