About three weeks ago, some friends and I took the day off and drove to Kirkham Hot Springs, just outside of Lowman, ID. We started our day doing an early morning temple session together, came home and made breakfast at my house, and then drove to the hot springs. It was a beautiful drive...a little rain, a little snow, small patches of green, and tons of deer and elk on the road and mountain sides (we spotted them thanks to Dean's "man eyes"). It was the perfect Idaho day! I love my state.

Dean, Tiff, Cindy, Trever, and Dustin

Tiff and Cin

The boys (Dean and Trev) of course felt the need to prove their manhood by jumping in the ridiculously cold river.

3 comments:
idaho is da bomb!!! i miss all the hot springs! you look gorgeous. what is trever up to?
i absolutely love you to pieces!
i wish we lived closer so i could have all of this fun with you!
and... you are gorgeous!
That really looks like fun! I am glad you are going with your friends and doing fun things like that!! You only live once!!!
I love you!
Post a Comment