Thursday, April 16, 2009

not sure why, i just do.

For some reason, I really miss you today sisters.

I'm wishing you were here on this beautiful spring day so we could go on a walk together and take your kiddos to play at the park. I'm wishing I could just take a little break from my day to have a quick lunch with you, or run a few meaningless errands with you. For some reason, I'm just really craving your company and longing for you to be a part of my everyday life. I don't know why, but I felt it the instant I woke up and it hasn't left.

I guess I'll just carry on with my day, wishing you didn't live miles and miles and miles away from me.



3 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

Aaaaack. Today was a good and bad day for me to read this. It makes me love and appreciate you girls more but tears at my heart for I miss you terribly as well. (And you made me cry. That's never nice.)

I love you both. Much.

Kim said...

liek i told you on the phone last night...i too missed you both yesterday. so wierd!! how i wish we were together more often and it sounds dreamy to have someone want to run my silly errands with me. I MISS YOU!!!! LOVE TO YOU BOTH!!! TONS OF LOVE!!!!

Grandma W. said...

You girls should be so glad that you HAVE two sisters each! I have always wished for at least one, but I am very grateful for my four sisters-in-law! It just isn't quite the same as having sisters. You are so lucky you can call each other whenever you wish or to e-mail each other and talk in your blogs! And, you really do get to see each other pretty often! I am lucky because you are all my lovely granddaughters!!
I love you!