Wednesday, September 29, 2010

the perfect day for a picnic.

I met my Dad and the Atchleys at the park today for a picnic and to feed the ducks.
It was a perfect, most pleasant day for a picnic and duck feeding.

While we let Sarah play in the edge of the river I snapped a few pictures of the darling kidlets.

Sometimes, when I think about how many pictures I take of my nieces and nephews, I feel a slight bit of worry for my poor children.

But, because we have no wee ones of our own to torture (and none in the works), you can just enjoy these yummy faces for now . . .






2 comments:

lara said...

i want to squish those cheeks!

Grandma W. said...

Honey, you take the most awesome pictures!! Of course, you have
such wonderful products to work with!! Aren't they just the cutest little squirts in the whole wide world? Well, there are several more who live away, but it is so fun to have them here!!!
Love you!