Friday, September 24, 2010

six months.

Six months ago tomorrow we became Mr. and Mrs. Worwood.

I can't believe it's already been six months!
But like I've said before, I can.

Some days it feels like we've ALWAYS been together. Like we never had to fight this crazy adult life by ourselves and we've always been partners in crime. But then I remember that two years ago we were doing this on our own with no knowledge of each other. We didn't know the miracle of companionship and the complete joy it would bring.


Six months later WE . . .

still hold hands while driving in the car.
fall asleep cuddling every night.
have gone to bed together, at the same time, every single night.
have created a cute, little home together that we love.
still talk about how amazing our honeymoon was weekly.
still kiss goodnight and goodbye.
are still enjoying being 'just the two of us'.
established a budget and have stuck to it.
still text each other in the middle of the day to say, "I love you."
still love going on evening walks, hand in hand.
are more in love with each other everyday.

5 comments:

Pam said...

Oh I am so happy to hear all those wonderful things! Time does goes fast, but as long as you feel the way you do it is OK! Love you two!

Corrina Baker said...

I just threw up in my mouth. just kidding! we love you both and are so happy for you.

Kristen said...

I love that you two are so in love. It goes by a lot faster after you get married than before huh? I had so much fun with you two when you were here last time. Staying up so late telling stories was great. I really adore you, I hope you know that. You are so perfect for my cute brother and I love that you are my sister in law.

Grandma W. said...

Vundabah!!! Is that the way you spell it? Exactly the way it should be forever! Too many couples forget those things after a while together, but we know you two won't!! Keep up the loving, the kissing, saying "I LOve You!", and doing all things together!
You will always be happpy together!
And, we love you both so very much!
You both did really good!!! Almost makes me wish we could do
it again - - - - but, noooooooo,
not after 62 years!!!
We love you!

David & Heidi said...

I know it is the craziest thing! I thought about you on Saturday! I can't believe it has been six months either. We feel and do almost all those same things too! It has been a wonderful six months for David and I too. So glad to hear both of you are doing AWESOME! Love ya girl