Thursday, May 6, 2010

six weeks.

Six weeks ago today I made a really, REALLY good decision.

I can't believe it's already been six weeks. But then again, I can. It almost seems like Travis and I have been married forever . . . like we've always been together (sorry, it's sappy, I know. But it's just how I feel today). It just feels so right and so natural to wake up to him, to pack lunches for him, to share my space with him, and to go to church with him and introduce myself as Cindy Worwood, his wife.

I always had a hard time imagining myself married, as a wife . . . and it really bothered me for a while. And now that I am married and a wife, I can't imagine not being married . . . especially to Travis. I love that it so easily became a huge part of who I am.

Six weeks later, I'm even happier than I was the day I married Trav. Love does really good things for you.

3 comments:

Livi said...

i have been loving all your recent posts!! i felt exactly the way you do. marriage gets better and happier every day. its incredible. what a beautiful pic!

Kristen said...

It's kind of like God gives you a gift. You think your heart is so full of love that it's going to burst and you can't love him any more than you do but amazingly it grows and grows. That is how I felt when I walked out of the temple after being sealed and the first time I saw him holding one of our babies for the first time and all the times in between. The only thing that would make your marriage better is if I got to see you more (wink).

Grandma W. said...

Amen! Amen! You have got it all right!!!
I love you!!