. . . I made my first batch of homemade jam!
I of course had to call my mom from the store to make sure I was getting the right proportions of stuff . . . but it turned out perfectly! I woke up the next morning to perfectly set homemade deliciousness.
I could really get use to this homemaking stuff.
9 comments:
What a good little wife you are, now be a good sister in law and give me the recipe lol!
What a super way to start off a marriage!!! I bet you are going to be just like Kim and Lisa and be a super housewife!! You will be able to stay home some day and be "a housewife and Mother"! Won't that be fun??!!
Your jam looks wonderful and so pretty!! I am sure Travis will love all that!!
Way to go, Honey!!
We love you!
Honey, I just looked back at this entry and your containers for your jam are beautiful! They even match the jam!!
You are so clever!Love You!
good job cin.
PLEASE post the "how to's" of making that yummy stuff!! I want to be a good wife too! (OK...I lied. Forget being a good wife...I just want to smother my breakfast toast with homemade strawberry goodness!)
Okay now we need to swap recipes! I make some darn good homemade bread that would accompany that jam nicely my dear! We need a baking day! Soon.....it would be so much fun :)
feel free to send some to 157 birmingham.
i promise to put it to good use.
wahoo you're using the tupperware we gave you. Travis gave me your address so I'm blog stalking you. My name is Hannah. Travis and I have been friends since High School-- we even went to prom together. He is one of the greatest people EVER, as I'm sure you know, and I will probably continue to blog stalk you so I can keep in touch! thanks. ;)
Perfect! You are a chip off the old block, as well as the "older" block!! I used to love to do all that! Nothing makes you feel any better than standing back and seeing what you have just done!!
Keep up the good work!
Love you!
Post a Comment