Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday morning at home.

This morning was the first Saturday morning Travis hasn't had to work since we have been married (minus the two Saturdays we were on our honeymoon).

I loved having him around the house!
We cleaned the kitchen together, he cleaned the bathroom (best husband) and started putting our new ceiling fans up while I did laundry, we worked on our budget together, and we ate lunch together.

I've always liked Saturday mornings . . . they've always been a productive time for me. And for some reason, they just feel different. And since we have been married I've longed for a Saturday morning with Trav . . . at home.

I mentioned to him how much I liked having him home and working on all of these things together . . . I think I just like creating a home with him.

Trav with his new man tool, putting our new wall calendar up in our kitchen a couple of weeks ago.

2 comments:

David & Heidi said...

You it's funny, because I said to David a few weeks ago "David you know what the best thing about being married is? The best part is when you have a chore (like cleaning the car) to do, it's more fun because you have someone else to do it with!" We also got things done around the house on Saturday...yay for productive weekends.

Grandma W. said...

Now------That's Life! I am singing
it! Can you tell? It is fun for sure!! I can remember when Papa and I were first married! It was so much fun! We were like you kids and loving every minute of it, as well as each other!! Now, sixty two years later, it is a bit
different, but love is still there!
And, just look at what ALL we have
in our wonderful family!!!!!
Love you!