Meet Cami.
Possibly the cutest 16 year old in town . . .
Possibly the cutest 16 year old in town . . .
Cami is aspiring to be a photographer one day. She is thinking about studying photography in college and has always been interested in joining me for a photo shoot. So when I saw Cami a couple of months ago, I asked her if she wanted to join me for Kalob and Elise's wedding . . . to be my assistant. She quickly jumped on the opportunity.
Not only was it amazing to have an assistant . . . someone to fluff the bride's dress, to hold reflectors, to be my guinea pig for testing lighting, and to watch for misplaced hair, etc . . . it was so great to spend a whole day with Cam. It's been a while since we've gotten to hang out and we had so much fun! We talked and talked and talked and laughed even more. And she even showed me where the other hip hop radio station in town is! She reminded me more than once that I needed her around to keep me from getting too old and boring :)
3 comments:
Two darling girls!!!!
What a fun time you must have had!!
Two cute girls having a lot of fun, I should say! She surely is a cute little thing and looks loaded with personality! You make a good pair!! Kinda nice to have a sidekick, huh?
Love you!
And,guess what!!?? I think I am all caught up! Love the blog!!!
And you!!!
Post a Comment