One of Boise's greatest specialties is the Green Belt.
Many a Sunday evenings were spent walking, riding our bikes, rollerblading, and throwing rocks in into the river on the Green Belt growing up in the Bigelow home. In fact, it's one of my most fond memories and traditions.
The tradition certainly hasn't ended.
Especially now that we have grand kids living in town!
Oh, I hate it so that I can't go to the Greenbelt with all of you!! Maybe one day, I will be able to! Maybe when you two have little ones! You think???!! I never ever thought I would be the one who is laid up so much of the time! But,-----there is light at the end of the tunnel because I only have ONE more hip that can be replaced and it is still OK!!!! You remember me now and don't be tooooooo long! Only, yes, yu do need time together first! WE Love You!!!
2 comments:
everyone together=heaven, right?
love it!
Oh, I hate it so that I can't go to the Greenbelt with all of you!!
Maybe one day, I will be able to! Maybe when you two have little ones! You think???!! I never ever thought I would be the one who is laid up so much of the time! But,-----there is light at the end of the tunnel because I only have ONE more hip that can be replaced and it is still OK!!!!
You remember me now and don't be tooooooo long! Only, yes, yu do need time together first!
WE Love You!!!
Post a Comment