Our good morning was followed up by a quick visit to the Atchleys (I love having them close and seeing them often. Even if it is just for a quick, one hour visit to help them move a new freezer and dryer in) and then a date to the temple and dollar theater to see Toy Story 3 (total tear jerker).
Before the movie started they had the different adds running on the screen and one popped up for what was called "the Pumpkin House." It had an interesting picture and directions to the place so we decided to go find it after the movie.
Turns out the house belongs a daughter of a sweet, older lady in our ward we've been running into a lot lately. The house was quite impressive and had to of been A LOT of work.
If you live in Boise and want to take the kids for a fun, Sunday evening drive tomorrow night, go check this out. It was off of East Overland and Raymond. I'm sure the kids would love it!
3 comments:
how have i missed so many of your posts?! I thought I checked it about everytime I got on the blogger. You two were adorable chickens!!! Oh my, and all of your date nights and runs and food. you do a fine job on your blog Cindy!! :)
I love you.
My Gosh!!!! I have never seen so many pumpkins in one place all lit up!!! I am so glad you took some pictures, Cindy! We probably won't get out to see them now. Boy! Some people do as much for Halloween as they do Christmas don't they? Such spirit!!!
We love you!
we went and saw it...it was awesome! sarah still talks about it. nice recommendation sister.
Post a Comment