Saturday, October 30, 2010

the perfect pancake.

 It's been a good day.

Today was one of the first Saturdays in what seems like a long time that we didn't have to be up and out the door first thing.  So we were lazy.  We slept in and then made the most delicious pancakes you'll ever have.

Now, I'm not a pancake girl.  Never have been.  But these puppies . . . they have changed me!

I am now a pancake person.  A pumpkin pancake person!


I found the recipe here.  
You should probably make them for your family tomorrow morning.  They will love you.  And your stomach will thank you.  And after all, it will be HALLOWEEN morning.  Come on . . . get festive.  And domestic.


The man behind the madness.  The really sweet husband who makes me a delicious breakfast every Saturday and Sunday morning.  Ya, I'm one of those girls.  

{spoiled.}


And while I'm at it, I figured I should show you the cutest pumpkin salt and pepper shakers I found the other day while shopping with my sister.  And they were only $8 for 2 sets.  L.O.V.E.

2 comments:

lara said...

do you remember my "perfect pancake" maker? it worked once.

can i come to your house and have one made for me??

Grandma W. said...

Mmmmm! They do look good enough to eat - even with the tough guy cooking them!! You amaze me the way you two are trying so many new recipes!! I think it is great!!!
You can cook for us any day!!!
We love you!