Saturday, October 30, 2010

happy halloween . . .


 . . . from the Chicken Family!

We had a great time at our ward's Trunk or Treat party last night.  Our good friends the Grant's let us borrow their a.maz.ing chicken costumes Sadie made herself (like sewed from scratch, by hand!) a few years ago.  We still don't know everyone in our ward too well, so I was a bit nervous driving there . . . feeling all of my inhibitions surfacing . . . but in the end, we had a great time!



Rich, Kim, and their kids . . . BakBak and LouLou . . . came with us.  BakBak was the perfect, finishing touch to our costume.  Go ahead, just try and tell me he isn't the cutest chicken you've ever seen!

 






I am sure we were quite the sight driving from our house to the church!  I couldn't stop laughing.



Looking at this picture makes me think we'll have quite the cute little family one day . . .

NOT pregnant, by the way.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!  We hope it's been a good one for you all!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow!!! That is so stinkin awesome!! I LOVE those costumes and yes I do think you will have a very cute family someday as well.

lara said...

oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!! this is amazing! i love it. those yellow tights! i love it i love it i love it!

Grandma W. said...

Well now, that is about the cutest half a flock of chickens I have ever seen!!! All three of you looked so darned cute! And, I also loved the little pink poodle!!
They came by here after your party and were so cute! Did Kim tell you about the "paper" money we gave them and Sarah said, " No, that isn't money, so I gave her a quarter and she was very happy !!!!
Gave the bad money to Mama and said you can put it in their banks!
Love You!

Kim said...

thanks for a great time! we love living close to you. you were cute chickens, but the little one was the cutest! :)