While driving home from Kim's house on Sunday night,
Trav says to me out of the blue . . .
Trav says to me out of the blue . . .
"It's official. You've got me thinking about houses and babies ALL of the time."
Muahahahaha!
And to think I haven't even been trying to brain wash him!
5 comments:
uhhhhhh...
Of course! What else would a great guy like Travis be thinking about this time in his life??!!
Put it in the Lord's hands and the right thing will happen! Of course, there is nothing we would like more than to see a Woorwood Great Grandbaby, but in your time, no one elses!
WE Love You!
Yeah, he is pretty cute like that. I remember him sitting in my haircut chair as my chaotic children were running around and saying... "I think about getting married and having a family a lot more than other guys my age" (that was premission). It's because he is so awesome and so are you so he knows what cute kids you two will have one day! I love this quote. My next favorite quote would be... "I have a job offer in West Jordan, lets buy a house next to my sister (wink)"
well, after spending the weekend with my kids, he would think that! :)
love you guys!
awesome!!!
Post a Comment