Lisa and Co. came for the weekend. Nothin' better than being surrounded by the ones you love most . . .
Soaked up the beautiful sun at the park with the kids. Lots of sunburns!
Cabela's with the kids to see the fish and animals. Something we always do when the Jensen's come to town.
Pizza and ice cream night at Grandma's.
A lot of laughter around the dinner table. One of my favorite things about the family all being together.
The movie 'Hop' with Grandpa, Grandma, Sirri, Connor, Meg, and Sarah at the big theatres.
Eight hours of couch cuddling with Trav while soaking up the sweetness of General Conference. I was particularly grateful for Elder Scott's tender thoughts on true love and marriage, Elder Cook's uplifting and encouraging words about women, President Uchtdorf's encouragment to believe the heavens are open, to share our testimonies, and to not get stuck on the Road to Damascus.
Celebrating the announcement of a new temple in Meridian, Idaho! I still can't believe it!
A clean, fresh house!
Short but sweet phone conversation with Lara.
A few hours with the girls while the boys attended the Priesthood Session.
A lot of game playing and story book reading with the kids.
Delicious Sunday morning waffle brunch with the family.
Family Home Afternoon with the whole family about missionary work.
Lisa and Co. took off Sunday afternoon. Left me REALLY wishing they lived here.
Awesome Sunday dinner at the Atchley's. Kim made an amazing meal I am sure will become a favorite around here.
Fell asleep at 9:00pm on Sunday night. My poor husband . . . I'm a boring wife some nights.
2 comments:
that is one heck of a sunburn kim has!!! oh my! i've been there...
looks fun, cindy!
One BIG weekend for sure! That is the only thing I don't like about getting old - we miss a lot of the "fun stuff"! Guess we had our days and it is time for the next generation now! Thank Goodness for all the fun times we had at the Creek all those years!! Yes, I know, it is a shame!
But, we love you!
Post a Comment