"I love to see the temple
I'm going there someday.
To feel the holy spirit
to listen and to pray.
For the temple is a house of God
a place of love and beauty.
I'll prepare myself while I am young
this is my sacred duty.
I love to see the temple
I'll go inside someday.
I'll covenant with my Father
I'll promise to obey.
For the temple is a holy place
where we are sealed together.
As a child of God
I've learned these truths,
A family is forever!"
3 comments:
thank you for that video. it brought me a huge yearning to go to the temple TODAY.
woot woot. that was a FANTASTIC temple experience. 'cept we were spread all over the room and we should have been TOGETHER... that is what i wanted.
that was pretty sweet. i remember having to be there very early and we had been up till like 4am the night before. that's hard.
but it was awesome awesome awesome.
let's do it again!
on the east coast . . . ?
Post a Comment