I can't pin point the exact reason why, but for some reason, over the past 2 weeks I've had several urges to start blogging again. Maybe it's because a couple of weeks ago I went on a much needed, week long road trip to visit my dearest Lara in Colorado and I've felt the desire to post my pictures and thoughts about my trip somewhere other than stupid Facebook (don't get me wrong, Facebook. I love you, but I have my days that your impersonal and indescribable weirdness just really bugs me)...
Or, maybe it is because my sweet, sweet friend, Sheena decided my blog I have so purposefully ignored deserved this adorable award and I feel the need to redeem myself...
It's called the "Sweet Lemon Award". I'll post about it and do my part one day soon.Or, maybe it is just that I've been dying to tell everyone I know that I'm going to get another one of these in September....
Or, maybe because I finished a little art project I have been wanting to do for months now on Saturday night. My sister Kim told me last night that she really wanted to see the finished product and that she thought about joining Facebook just so she could keep updated on my life. So, in hopes of keeping you away from the addiction we know as "FB", here you go, Kim...
Or, could it be because I stumbled upon this picture in my camera last night and wished I had a good place to post it for black mail's sake????
Or is it my fantastic friend, Livi who's blog has inspired me to document the simple and often entertaining moments of my life?
Or maybe it was just Aubry's most recent blog post about the Currant Bush that made me realize Heavenly Father really is aware of my thoughts and the things I need and hope for, and that so often, answers to my prayers come in funny, funny ways? {Thank you, Aubry}
So who knows why I've been feeling the urge. But, I'm feeling it...so here I am! I'm not making any promises or guarantees as to how often I will post because I'm pretty sure I broke a promise to my Grandma who, being the sweetest lady I know, certainly doesn't deserve to have her promises broken.
8 comments:
WHOA! I am so glad you are blogging. You are super good at it, thats for sure. And I can't believe I got a shout out. You're the coolest, Bigelow.
hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah! hallelujah!
I love you! I Love You! I Love You!
I love you! I Love You! I Love You!
I love you! I Love You! I Love You!
I love you! I Love You! I Love You!
I love you! I Love You! I Love You!
I love you! I Love You! I Love You!
I love you! I Love You! I Love You!
I love you! I Love You! I Love You!
I love you! I Love You! I Love You!
I Miss You! I Miss You! I Miss You!
I Miss You! I Miss You! I Miss You!
I Miss You! I Miss You! I Miss You!
I Miss You! I Miss You! I Miss You!
I Miss You! I Miss You! I Miss You!
I Miss You! I Miss You! I Miss You!
I Miss You! I Miss You! I Miss You!
I Miss You! I Miss You! I Miss You!
I Miss You! I Miss You! I Miss You!
I Miss You! I Miss You! I Miss You!
I Miss You! I Miss You! I Miss You!
I Miss You! I Miss You! I Miss You!
Please Please keep up your blog.
Please Please keep up your blog.
Please Please keep up your blog.
Please Please keep up your blog.
Please Please keep up your blog.
Please Please keep up your blog.
Please Please keep up your blog.
Please Please keep up your blog.
And last but not least, LOVE the art project. I think my new room needs one of those.
welcome back. :) about time.
I am so glad you are back! Next time you venture down here to CO, let me know, I would love to see you and Lara! Welcome back!!!
You really don't know how happy I am about your re-entry into the blogging world. I check your blog atleast every two weeks to see if you have updated. YEA YEA YEA!!! You are the cutest. I still can't figure Facebook out so I'm giving it up. Go blog!
WAHOO!!! WAHOO!!! That's all the energy I have, but that doesn't mean I am less excited or love you less than Lisa does! :)
I am happy that, even if only occasionally, I will get a glimpse into what's going on in the life of Cin, cuz sister, I love hearing it.
We do make cute babies don't we and you make a wonderful auntie! my kiddo(s) are lucky, lucky to have you!!
Um, when are you going to make me some artwork like that? Or is it cool if I copy?
MISS YOU!!! ALWAYS!!!! LOVE YOU!!! TONS!!!!
XOXOXOXO
No, you didn't break your promise to me!! Because, I knew you would one day be back blogging!! I just love having you girls do the blogs! It keeps us so in touch!!!
And, Miss Artist!! Your bedroom pictures are so pretty!! What an idea!!! Oh, and by the way, I bet Mom loves seeing your room so pretty!! Matches you!!!
Love you!! OH, and aren't we so excited about the new baby in September -- two new babies in September!!! 25th & 26th!!! Love it!
you posted the swim cap picture! oh, me at my finest. it was so fun to have you. maybe i should blog...i have no idea what i would say that people would want to read about...so maybe not.
Post a Comment