While Lisa, Kendon and the kids were here last weekend, Meg and I got some hang out time on Sunday morning. Lisa and Kendon had gone to visit Kendon's brother, my Dad had taken Sirri and Connor to church, and my Mom was sick on the couch...so Meggers and I spent a little quality time together :). One of my favorite things about Meg is she will just "hang out" with you...she isn't the typical 2 year old that gets bored within two minutes of reading a book, or watching a movie while cuddling with you on the couch...she'll endure it for a quite a while. So on Sunday morning she sat at the table with me while I ate my breakfast, we read 4 books, and she came upstairs with me and she played in my room while I made my bed. My favorite part of the morning was when she stood on the toilet for 25 minutes "chatting" with me, singing songs, and playing with my make-up while I got ready for church. Listening to her sing, "I am a Child of God" and "You are My Sunshine" while staring at herself in the mirror and "putting on make-up" was priceless.
I love you, Meggers! Please stop growing up so fast!
4 comments:
the first picture melts my heart. i'm not even going to recognize her when i see her next! love that girl!!!
I know she is MINE, so I might be biased, but she is DANGED cute!
Aunty Cindy, you are the best! What a lucky little girl. She was obviously in heaven. Mommy doesn't let her use HER makeup!
You can tell whe really enjoyed the one on one time with you! Those pictures are priceless! You are a great Auntie, Honey! Too bad you can't have more times like that! All of us for that matter!!!
She is so darned cute!
Love you!
She is certainly one of my favorite big girls!! Pretty darn cute little Megger's!!!
Post a Comment