Monday, June 21, 2010

grateful for more time together.

I was just browsing through pictures when I came upon these. I realized I never posted them.

Trav and I hiked Table Rock, a great Boise landmark, about 2 weeks before we got married.

I can't say I remember the details of it all, but I do remember it was a beautiful spring day. And I remember loving some extra time with my favorite person. Remembering how happy I was to have a whole afternoon with Trav at this time makes me really grateful he is graduated. The year of school in Twin Falls, a 20 hour intership, and a 30 hour job . . . all squeezed into a week was rough.

We both have said about a million times how much we have loved the past couple of weeks since graduation. We are still battling the irregular work schedule until we find a more permanent job but we've had SO much more time together. We eat dinner together almost every night, we sleep in and lounge {or just hit the snooze button} together some mornings, we go on walks often, we grocery shop together and run errands, and have been able to spend a lot of time with some great friends.

Here is to many, many more afternoons and times like this together!!!







No comments: