Tuesday, June 22, 2010

a lovely lunch date.

Kelsey, one of my dearest girlfriends from high school is in town from Hawaii this week. Andi was awesome enough to get us all organized for a lunch date yesterday at the most delicious Brick Oven Bistro.

I don't think I have seen Kelsey since Andi's wedding five years ago. She was the only one missing at Trav and I's wedding (understandably so). It was such a treat to see her and catch up on everything. Hopefully we are getting together tomorrow too. I'll even be able to meet her daughter . . . possibly one of the most beautiful three year olds you've ever laid your eyes on.

I love these girls. Like I've said before, each one of them made the difference during those crazy teenage years.

2 comments:

Roo said...

I found you... love all your post. You are the cutest wife!!!

ATT Hickson said...

ARGH! So jealous that I wasn't there for the lunch date... can you all please move to Texas please?! Thank you.