Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

For Father's Day, Travis and I met our dads in Twin Falls. Our folks took a weekend trip together to Jackpot, NV to see the Oak Ridge Boys (we love that our parents are becoming friends and traveling together!!!). We decided since the both had to travel through Twin on Sunday, it would work perfectly to meet up for lunch.


We had a delicious meal at The Outback Steakhouse and watched some base jumpers jump off of the Twin Falls bridge. That was a blast to watch! There are only a few places in the whole country, and world for that matter that it is legal to base jump so people come from all over the world to Twin Falls to jump. The men that we watched jump were from Australia. They were all very friendly . . . and in ridiculously good shape. One of the men said they will try to jump anywhere from 5 to 20 times a day . . . and each jump includes a 50 minute hike/rock climb out of the canyon.






The drive wasn't bad, the weather lovely, and the company perfect. Both my Dad and I said maybe this should turn into a tradition . . . it was great to be able to be with both of our dads on Father's Day!

We are so grateful we have such great Father's. The older I get, the more I realize how blessed both Travis and I are to have such supportive and loving Fathers who have been there for us our entire lives.

We love you Dad and Bill!

No comments: