A couple of weeks ago, I was called to serve as a the 1st Counselor in the Young Women's Presidency in my ward {church}. With this responsibility comes the opportunity of going toGirl's Camp.
Because it was stake camp, all of the leaders did not go up for the whole week. Instead, we went up for the leader's night . . . a chance for the young women leaders and priesthood leaders from our ward to go up and be with the girls.
The leaders talked to the girls about staying true to their standards and moral code and strengthening their own belief in God.
And what's girl's camp without several silly games? The girls taught us a couple of new ones and I even won one of them.


2 comments:
Sweet! I am so excited for you and your new calling! I am the beehive advisor in our ward. It is so much fun. I'm glad you got to go to girls camp, I unfortunately had to miss out because I couldn't take the time off work! Good luck with the girls and have tons of fun!
See how lucky you are again??!!
Every husband would not enjoy going with you to Girls Camp,but, good old Travis was right there!
Sounds like you would be good for that job too!
We love you!
Post a Comment