I don't know about the rest of the country,
but it's been a c.o.l.d. summer here in Boise.
Totally bizarre, actually.
We finally had a couple days of 90 degree
weather here a couple of weeks ago.
And then it quickly dropped back down to the 70s.
We were fortunate enough to have an afternoon off of work during one of those 90 degree days. Kim and babies came into town so we spent the afternoon at the pool with our adorable niece and nephew.
but it's been a c.o.l.d. summer here in Boise.
Totally bizarre, actually.
We finally had a couple days of 90 degree
weather here a couple of weeks ago.
And then it quickly dropped back down to the 70s.
We were fortunate enough to have an afternoon off of work during one of those 90 degree days. Kim and babies came into town so we spent the afternoon at the pool with our adorable niece and nephew.
Uncle Travis and Sarah had a great time playing in the pool together this day. Sarah jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped off the edge of the pool to Travis until she tired herself right out.
It's a sad thing, but sometimes we get so busy in our own lives that we forget just how important people like this are to our happiness and progression. Seeing Kelsey and updating ourselves with each others lives made me realize just how much I have missed her . . . and just how much I have missed out on not having her a part of my regular life. She's always been an incredible example and loyal friend to me. So grateful I have her.
Speaking of really good friends that live much too far away. Hannah and Co. joined us for some pool time as well. Until three weeks ago they were our neighbors. Now they live 15 minutes away . . . but soon to live 417,332,110 minutes away. Hannah is from England and they are moving there in September for two years. I might die without her here. I guess this just means a vacation to England for the Worwoods!
1 comment:
Boy! That pool is the cat's meow for the Bigelow family isn't it?
It is great that all the little ones love the water so much! Just like their Grandma has always been!
Don't we have the cutest bunch of little great grandkids you have ever seen???!! I just wish they were'nt all so far away! Could be worse though!! I am so glad all your friends have been able to come back to Boise for visits! I know how much fun that is!
We love you!
Post a Comment