Friday, July 2, 2010

necklaces, necklaces, necklaces!

Finally!

I've got more necklaces in my Etsy Shop.
Go check them out.
And feel free to make a purchase.
I think they are reallllly cute.
(If I might say so myself.)

the Abby Necklace

the Tenley Necklace

the Sunny Necklace

I hope there are a few of you that get a smile on your face and warm fuzzies inside when you read the names of my items :)

Even though our Relay for Life event is over, I'm still donating 100% of the proceeds to the American Cancer Society. Our team goal was $5,000 and we raised just over $4,000. We have until August 31st to continue to donate, so I'm still at it. With your help we could reach that $5,000 mark!

So go. Go now. It's for a really great cause!

{THANK YOU.}

3 comments:

ATT Hickson said...

Those names DO make me smile! I just might have to buy the necklace to go with my cute Abby earrings!

lara said...

You are si talented!

Tenley said...

i love the tenley necklace!!!! you are the cutest