The fourth or fifth day on our cruise, I had a moment of panic. I felt like I was already forgetting what I felt like on our wedding day. I wasn't sure I could remember exactly how I felt, what I looked like, what the flowers looked like, just how handsome Travis looked . . . and I panicked. One thing I did remember was loving the way I felt . . . I just never wanted to forget the exact feeling and the details of the feelings. And when I was on my cruise and thought maybe I was slowly losing some of the details in my mind, I felt so sad. I wanted to hang onto every minute and every second of that perfect day.
When we got home, one of the first things I wanted to do was get out to the photography studio and look at my pictures. Once I got them all together and was able to look at them, my heart swelled with joy (seriously) and I was filled with the exact feelings I felt that perfect day. I can't describe how I felt, I just feel it and know it's a perfect feeling . . . a feeling I never want to forget. A feeling that when Travis and I have been married 30 years and life has taken it's toll on us, I can look back and remember the complete joy I felt that day. I'll remember that I felt like the luckiest girl in the world to be marrying Travis Worwood. The boy who stole my heart and made me the happiest I've ever been. The boy who turned me into somebody loved.
Thank you Tyler and Andi for capturing our day so perfectly. I'm so grateful I will always have these (and these) to look back on and in a little way, relive the magic of it all.

8 comments:
I can't decide which one I like the most but I loved that day as well. Different reasons for me. That was the day my baby brother finally got to marry his life partner. The one who I know will love and care for him forever and that makes me a very happy girl. Seriously Cindy, I really love you for him. Really, really a lot!!
you are so BEAUTIFUL! i love it, cin.
Just the way a new bride is supposed to feel!! And, you will never forget it because you are
"truly" in love! There is a difference in thinking you are in
love and "truly" being in love like you and Travis are!! It shows so much! We are so happy for the two of you and we love you!!!!
Lucy was looking at the pictures with me and she asked who is that, I said "that is Cindy's husband Travis" she said, I like him mom!
So do I! We like you both. Your pictures are beautiful. It makes me want to do my wedding all over again so I can look like you...
Beautiful, beautiful post!!! It was a very special day wasn't it! You two are so lucky to have each other.
I love you both! Mom
Cindy...you look BEAUTIFUL. I'm glad you are so happy. congrats:)
-Kristan:)
These pictures are amazing. You were really stunning.
You both look like the cat the ate
the canary!!! Just keep it that way! It was a wonderful day for sure!
Love you!
Post a Comment