Meet Lara . . .
And Roo . . .
(I'm just sick I didn't get a picture of us together at my wedding, Roo! Lar, puh-lease send the one of the three us sooooon.)
Two of my very best friends. And both of them were my room roommate in college. I met both of them my very first weekend at Rick's College . . . just one week after graduating high school. They were God sends. Seriously. One day, I'll tell you the story. It's quite sweet.
But for now, let me tell you a little about each of them.
LARA is . . .
crazy fun
motivated
the kind of teacher every 7th grader dreams of
(i mean, really. how many of your teachers danced in the front of the classroom on a regular basis?)
a great partner for dancing in the kitchen
beautiful
ROO is . . .
hilarious
giving and selfless
has hot legs and a great bumm
athletic
a good mommy
And like I said, both of them are my best friends. Have been from the moment I met them and will be for the rest of my life.
Well, both of them 'tagged' me and i feel obligated to do it. Them being my best friends and all. I've never fulfilled a 'tag' duty in my life. The rule: I can only answer using one word. Pretty sure I'll have to cheat (sorry).
Here goes . . .
where is your cell? purse
your hair? pony
your mother? true friend
your father? selfless
your favorite food? salad
your dream last night? don't remember
your favorite drink? water
your dream/goal? triathlon
what room are you in? classroom
your fear? men strangers
where do you want to be in 6 years? home
where you were last night? hotel with my husband :)
what your aren't? patient
wish list items? new camera
where your grew up? Boise
last thing you did? kissed Trav
what are you wearing? flip flops
tv? none
your life? way better (now that I am married)
your pet? yuck
muffins? tops
your friends? make me feel blessed
your mood? content
missing someone? Kim Lisa Sirri Connor Meg Sarah Luke
vehicle? Corolla
something your not wearing? contacts :(
your favorite store? anthropologie
your favorite color? white & aqua
when was the last time you laughed? 10 minutes ago
when was the last time you cried? wedding
one place you go over and over? fred meyer
person who emails you the most? travis
favorite place to eat? costa vida
your hair? pony
your mother? true friend
your father? selfless
your favorite food? salad
your dream last night? don't remember
your favorite drink? water
your dream/goal? triathlon
what room are you in? classroom
your fear? men strangers
where do you want to be in 6 years? home
where you were last night? hotel with my husband :)
what your aren't? patient
wish list items? new camera
where your grew up? Boise
last thing you did? kissed Trav
what are you wearing? flip flops
tv? none
your life? way better (now that I am married)
your pet? yuck
muffins? tops
your friends? make me feel blessed
your mood? content
missing someone? Kim Lisa Sirri Connor Meg Sarah Luke
vehicle? Corolla
something your not wearing? contacts :(
your favorite store? anthropologie
your favorite color? white & aqua
when was the last time you laughed? 10 minutes ago
when was the last time you cried? wedding
one place you go over and over? fred meyer
person who emails you the most? travis
favorite place to eat? costa vida
I TAG: Kim, Lisa, Kristie, Robin, and Heidi Cornwell.
4 comments:
love it. Thanks Cin!! I am so glad we found each other 1o years ago!!
i can help you accomplish your dream/goal. 2nd weekend in august. rainbow lake tri. be here or be square! (or let's find one to do together in boise. don't they have the y tri, there?)
love you!
check out the shanty blog...great pictures of us!
love it!
Well now, that is cute and fun!!
You girls all do the neatest things! Don't quit! And, you will forever be best friends!! I know because at almost age 80, I have some still! Though, I have also lost some, but that is LIFE!
We love you!
Post a Comment