This cute lady is my favorite Aunt Patty . . .
. . . and she always has something fun up her sleeve!
Friday night, after the reception, this is what Travis and I came home to . . .
She had snuck into our house Friday afternoon and decorated it with rose petals, candles, romantic goodies and sparkling cider. It was such a fun surprise!


THANK YOU, Aunt Patty for making our 'second' wedding night even more memorable.
You really are the best! We love you!
5 comments:
Now that I have been to your wedding and reception I feel better having been on your honeymoon and wedding night (cyber-style of course). Now I have closure :) phew
I love this!!!
That is sooo cool....My Mom and Dad had made us a big sign that welcomed us home from our honeymoon. It was so sweet!
Boy! When we had her, we had a real crackerjack, didn't we??!!
She could not rest until she had completed that little job and had so much fun doing it! In fact, she had a ball the entire time she was here helping do all the various things to help get the reception, etc. done! Your bedroom sure looked pretty!
WE love you!
This really is a cute idea! What a great surprise!
Post a Comment