Monday, April 12, 2010

introducing . . .

. . . Mr. and Mrs. Travis Worwood!

On March 25th, I was lucky enough to marry 'the Nicest Boy In Boise.' And I couldn't be happier! Our day was perfect (with exception to the crazy rain) and was shared with almost all of our family and closest friends.

I hope I remember this feeling forever . . .



All of my nieces and nephews absolutely ADORE their Uncle Travis. A-D-O-R-E.





Woot! Woot! Is right, people!


So far, we are loving life as Mr. and Mrs. Worwood. Seriously, we couldn't be happier . . .

10 comments:

lara said...

you were the most beautiful bride i have ever seen. and that's the 100% truth. you were radiant. i get teary-eyed thinking about it.

i love you my sweet friend.

Kristen said...

Well let me just say that we love you and Trav. We are so happy that you found each other!

Haley Anderson said...

it rained on your wedding day!! that's good luck you know.

you look stunning. and SO happy! I am thrilled for you. congrats beautiful! xoxoxoxo

Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL!! you looked amazing on that day...as usual, but the twinkle in your eye and the smile on your face has never looked better!

David & Heidi said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures...you were such a beautiful bride. I loved sharing 'Our' wedding day, but sad that neither one of us got to go to each others receptions!

aubry. said...

all i can say is woot. woot. woot.

Stephanie said...

Wow, these pictures are amazing...I have to say, every single picture you have this amazing, just radiant smile. It made me smile seeing how happy you are. Wish I could have been at the reception. I love ya!!

Grandma W. said...

Darn! I just wiped off my ocmment! So here goes again! I have told anyone who will listen to me the entire week was wonderful and fun because every-thing you kids did, you had fun and you didn't worry about anything - just had fun! Therefore, everyone else did too!!
What a beautiful couple!!
We love you more!

Grandma W. said...

Oh darn, I sure mispelled comments didn't I? I think I must get in too big of a hurry! Could that be?

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

seriously-- you both look GREAT! Cindy, you are GORGEOUS and Travert looks very happy. Call him Travert, he loves it! ;)